By Chef Vincent Tropepe
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pureed prunes baby food
- 2 eggs
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8 inch square pan.
- Step 2 In a medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt. Pour in oil, vanilla, prunes, and eggs. Mix until everything is well blended. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Step 3 Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until top is shiny and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.