- 1/2 cup granny smith apple and/or delicious red apple cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3-4 mint leaves, torn
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- club soda
- lime wheels and mint springs for garnish
- Place mint leaves, sugar and lime juice in your glass.
- Muddle using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add rum, 1 cup of ice, apple cider, apple cubes and mix. You can also add do this in a shaker, but it’s not necessary.
- Add a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a mint spring.