Roasted Cornfed Game Hen Recipe
- 1 Cornfed Game Hen, small
- 1 Large Potato, Cut into large dice
- 1/2 Bunch thyme
- 6 cloves garlic, with skin.
- 4-5 stalks of asparagus, cut into lengths
- 4-5 Button Mushrooms, Cut into halves
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Season the cornfed hen generously with salt and fill the cavity with the garlic cloves and thyme.
- Combine potato, asparagus, mushrooms, and olive oil.
- Toss to coat and season with salt and white pepper powder to taste.
- Place the vegetables in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Position the hen on a roasting rack above the vegetables.
- Roast for 30-45 Minutes.
- Remover from the oven and allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving.