Pancake Cereal Recipe
- 1/2 Cup, Refined Flour
- 1 Tablespoon, Sugar, Powdered
- 1/2 Teaspoon, Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soda
- 1/2 Cup, Milk
- 1.5 Tablespoon, Beaten Eggs
- Oil for cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Add the whisked egg and milk to the bowl, gently combine with a whisk, be careful not to over mix. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the pancake batter into a squeeze bottle with a nozzle.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium low heat. Brush a thin layer of oil on pan. Squeeze out mini pancake and cook until the pancakes start to bubble. When you flip them, they should be golden brown.
- Continue cooking for another 30 seconds or until golden brown. Scoop the pancakes out in a serving bowl.
- Serve with a pat of butter, and some cut fruits and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy.