Skip to content
Maggi Omelette Recipe
- 4 Numbers, Eggs
- 1/8th Teaspoon, Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Packet, Maggi Instant Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons, Butter
- 2 Tablespoons, Tomatoes, Chopped and deseeded
- 2 Tablespoons, Onion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon, Green Chilies, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons, Green Bell pepper, small dices
- 1 Tablespoon, Processed Cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoon, Fresh Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- In a mixing bowl, crack open eggs. Add salt and Black pepper powder. Give it a nice mix.
- In a hot cooking pan add butter. Add onions, green peppers, green chilies and tomatoes, once butter is melted.
- Cook well for 2 minutes. Turn your flame low.
- Add water (Little less than direction in the packet of maggi).
- Once water start boiling, add maggi taste maker and noodles in water.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now pour the egg mix in your maggi and let it spread evenly.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook for 4 minutes on low flame.
- Remove your lid and flip over your omelette to the other side and increase the flame to give your omelette a nice color.
- Flip it over back and place your omelette in a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and coriander. Enjoy.