Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 Cups, Refined Flour
- 1 Teaspoon, Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon, Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon, Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 Cup, Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 3/4 Cup, Sugar, Powdered
- 2 Numbers, Eggs
- 1/3 Cup, Yogurt
- 2 Cups, Over ripen Mashed Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon, Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup, Chopped Nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Centigrade.
- Grease a bread loaf pan with oil. Keep aside.
- Now in a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon powder together.
- Using a whisk mix together the butter and sugar until smooth and creamy in a separate bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat well. add yogurt, mashed bananas and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add this mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Take out the batter into baking loaf pan and bake in the oven for 60-65 minutes. Loosely cover the bread with aluminium foil after 30 minutes in oven to prevent top and sides from getting too brown. A toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf will come out clean when the bread is done. Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool completely in the pan set on wire rack.
- Cover and store in refrigerator once it cools down. This bread has a shelf life of 2 days on room temperature and a week in refrigerator.