BROOKIE is the ultimate dessert we all can make at our home. We know you are as greedy as we are to share this chocolate dessert with anyone.
Step 1- Prepare Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 100 Grams, Caster Sugar
- 100 Grams, Brown Sugar
- 115 Grams, Butter
- 1 Number, Egg
- 220 Grams, Refined Flour
- 125 Grams, Milk Chocolate, small pieces
- 125 Grams, Dark Chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 4 Grams, Baking Powder
- Cream the Butter and mix both caster and brown sugar in it. Mix it really well.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add refined flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Mix both dark and milk chocolate inside the mixture. Make a nice dough.
- Allow dough to rest for 2 hours.
Step 2- Prepare Brownie Batter
- 76 Grams, Butter, Melted (be careful not to burn it)
- 76 Grams, Dark Chocolate, Melted on a double boiler
- 50 Grams, Beaten whole Eggs
- 60 Grams, Powdered Sugar
- 46 Grams, Refined Flour, sifted
- Few broken nuts, to add in batter
- Mix melted butter and chocolate together nicely.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar. Add the chocolate mix and mix well.
- Add sifted flour and mix well.
- Add the broken nuts and mix well.
Step 3- Final PREPRATION
- Preheat your oven at 165 degrees centigrade.
- Divide your cookie dough into 40 gms. of balls and place the dough on a greased baking tray inside a cookie ring. Make sure your cookie ring is half empty. Set your cookie dough in such a way.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Take out the baking tray from oven, Pour in 20 gms. of your prepared brownie batter in the ring and bake for another 6 minutes.
- Your Brookie is ready.
This Recipe is developed by Chef Angad Singh Rana.
You can follow him on his instagram at @chefangadrana to see more of his work.