Marinara Sauce Pasta Recipe
- Marinara sauce. Click here to see the Marinara sauce recipe.
- Pasta of your choice.
- Basil Leaves for garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Make Marinara sauce as per this recipe.
- Boil pasta according to package instructions. Be sure to put salt in your water.
- Drain pasta, reserve approximately 1/4th cup of the pasta water, add to marinara for desired thickness while heating thoroughly.
- Season marinara to taste.
- Toss pasta with marinara sauce.
- Arrange in serving bowl, adding some basil on top.