HEALTHY HOMEMADE TOFU & SOBA RAMEN
(Gluten Free & Vegan)
Broccoli florets- 30 gms.
Pokchoy Stalk with leaves intact- 30 gms.
Button Mushrooms, Only head ( You are free to use any other good quality exotic Mushroom)- 30 gms.
Tofu, cut into 1 inches dice- 50 gms.
Boiled Soba Noodles- 120 gms.
TO MAKE BROTH-
Garlic, chopped- 2 tsps.
Ginger, chopped- 2 tsps.
Onion, sliced- 30 gms.
Button Mushroom, sliced- 30 gms.
Vegetable Stock- 750 ml.
Red Miso Paste- 1 ½ tsps..
Dark Soy Sauce- 1 tsp.
Cooking Oil- 1 Tbsp.
Sesame oil- Few Drops
Salt- To taste
White Pepper Powder- To taste
Fresh Red Chilly, Sliced
- In a hot saucepan take cooking oil. Add chopped garlic, ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Add sliced onion and cook for more 1 minute. Add sliced mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are brown.
- Add vegetables stock in saucepan. Add miso paste, add soy sauce and mix well. Cook for 10-15 minutes on simmering.
- Allow broth to get cold. Blend the broth well in a food processor and strain it in saucepan.
- Simmer for another 5-6 minutes. Keep skimming the broth if you watch any froth on top of broth.
- Add sesame oil and adjust seasoning.
- Sauté all the vegetables (Broccoli, Mushrooms and Pokchoy) separately on high flame and arrange in a nice ramen bowl. Sear the Tofu pieces until light brown in color and arrange in the ramen bowl. Place boiled noodles in middle of vegetables in ramen bowl.
- Heat the prepared broth and pour carefully in ramen bowl. Garnish with spring onion and fresh red chillies and enjoy.