180 gms. Pompret fillets
2 tsp. mustard paste
2 no. lemons
2 pinch mix herbs
2 tsp. garlic, minced
2 tbsp. olive oil
Refined flour to coat the fish
120 gms. Assorted vegetables (green beans, broccoli, zucchini, tricolor bellpeppers), cut into fancy shapes and blanched
Chopped parsley for garnish
2 tbsp. butter
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Marinate pompret with mustard, lemon juice, mix herbs, 1 tsp. garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and keep aside.
2. To make butter tossed vegetables heat a pan, add butter and garlic. Stir until garlic light brown, add vegetables and sauté. Adjust seasoning.
3. To make lemon butter sauce in a hot pan melt butter, remove from heat and add lemon juice of 1 lemon. Mix well and add some parsley and adjust seasoning.
4. Now lightly coat fish with flour. On a hot grill grease some oil and place fish on it. After 2 minutes turn around fish to other side and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. On a plate arrange vegetables and place grilled fish on it. Pour lemon butter sauce over fish, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.