250 gms. Cottage Cheese Cubes (Paneer), grated
2 Onions, finely chopped
2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
3 Green chilies, finely chopped
1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp. Ghee/ Clarified Butter
1 tsp Red chilly powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. Grate the paneer and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Take a pan, add ghee and heat. Now add onions and green chillies. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and few cilantro leaves. Sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
5. Lastly, add grated paneer, mix well and cook well.
6. Garnish with the remaining cilantro leaves.
7. Serve hot with buttered pav bread or slice of toast.