TIRANGA PILAF RECIPE
2 cups basmati rice
Salt (to taste)
1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
For green colour:
1 cup coriander leaves
½ cup mint leaves
3 green chilies
150 gm peas
50 gm French beans
For red colour:
½ cup tomato sauce
½ tsp chili sauce
1 chopped tomato
- Wash chopped beans. Boil the peas and beans.
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour.
- Boil the rice in a pot.
- Divide the cooked rice into three parts.
- To one part of rice green paste, salt, boiled vegetables. Melt ghee in a pot, add this green rice and stir to mix it well. Keep aside.
- To the second part of the rice mix tomato sauce, tomato pieces, chili sauce and salt. Melt ghee in a pot and add this red rice. Stir to mix well. Remove and keep aside
- In the third part of the rice add salt, stir & remove. Melt ghee in a pot, add cumin seeds and rice. Stir and remove.
- Take a round pot. First, spread orange rice, then white rice and lastly green rice.
- Press to settle and take the shape of the bowl.
- Transfer the rice in a plate, remove the round pot.