Classical Thai chicken skewers served with peanut sauce
250 gms. Chicken breast, cut into long stripes
2 tbsp. red Thai curry paste
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. honey
1 lemon juice
Salt to taste
Spring onion for garnish
Peanut sauce (for recipe see dips & sauces)
- In a bowl make a marination by mixing thai curry paste, olive oil, honey, lemon juice and salt.
- Add chicken into the marination and keep in refrigerator for atleast 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, put chicken pieces on satay sticks.
- Now on a hot pan put some oil and sear the satay on it until well cooked.
- Arrange on a nice plate, garnish with spring onions and lemon wedges. Serve hot with peanut sauce.