Crumb fried chicken served with french fries
250 gms. Chicken leg boneless, cut into small pieces
2 tsp. mustard
½ beaten egg
2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
2 tsp. paprika powder
½ lemon juice
1 tbsp. refined flour
Salt to taste
Crushed black pepper to taste
Bread crumbs to coat the chicken
200 gms. Frozen mc. Cain french fries
Refined oil to fry
- In a bowl make a smooth marination by mixing egg, mustard, thyme, paprika, lemon juice and refined flour. Adjust seasoning by adding salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken in marination, marinate well and keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours.
- Now coat the chicken in bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or in fryer at 180 degrees centigrade and fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Take out the chicken from oil, put french fries in oil and fry until golden brown.
- Season fries with salt and serve hot along with nuggets with some good dip like honey mustard, mustard or ketchup.