Hot pan cakes served with maple syrup and melted butter
2 Large Eggs
1 2/3 cups Milk
1/3 cup Butter
2 cups All-purpose flour
1 tablespoon Baking powder
2 tablespoons Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Now in a bowl mix dry and wet mixtures together to make a batter.
- Refrigerate it for 20 mins.
- Now on a hot nonstick skillet put some butter and pour one 30 ml ladle of pancake batter.
- Cook until surface of pancake have some bubbles and a few have burst.
- Flip carefully with a rubber spatula and cook until browned on the underside.
- Now place pancakes on a nice plate, sprinkle some icing sugar on top and enjoy with maple syrup and some melted butter.