HEALTHY HIGH PROTEIN PAN CAKE
Healthy pan cakes with the richness of walnut, oats, peanut butter, pineapple, fruit compote and assorted berries
2 Large eggs
½ cup Powdered oats
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tbsp. Peanut butter
½ tbsp. Strawberry compote
2 Peeled walnut
1 tbsp. Small diced pineapple
30 gms. Assorted berries
Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl break eggs and mix powdered oats in that. Add salt to taste.
- In a hot nonstick skillet put oil and pour egg and oats batter.
- Cook until the surface of pancake has bubbles and few have a burst.
- Flip carefully with the help of a rubber spatula and cook until browned on the underside.
- Remove pancake from the pan and place it on a plate.
- Spread peanut butter on the pancake, throw compote roughly and sprinkle walnuts, pineapple and berries. Serve immediately with some pancake syrup.