Indian style scrambled eggs
4 Whole Eggs
2 Onions, finely chopped
2 Tomatoes, finely chopped
3 Green chilies, finely chopped
1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp. Ghee/ Clarified Butter
1 tsp Red chilly powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs using a fork and keep aside.
- Take a pan, add ghee and heat. Now add onions and green chillies. Sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and few cilantro leaves. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Lastly, pour in the slightly beaten eggs and keep whisking until cooked.
- Garnish with the remaining cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot with buttered toast.